Call for Price for WooCommerce WordPress plugin extends WooCommerce by outputting “Call for Price” when price field for product is left empty. You can customize “Call for Price” text and style. Plugin supports variable products. If you want to make all your shop’s products “Call for Price”, you can do it by checking single option. There is also an option to show/hide sale tag for products with empty price. All settings can be found in WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price.
Set different text for:
- Single product page
- Related products
- Pages (i.e. shortcodes)
- Archives (products category)
You can also set different text for:
- Simple and Custom products
- Variable (and variation) products
- Grouped products
- External products
To set style for the label, just add HTML tags directly to text, e.g.:
<span style="font-size:x-large;">Call for Price</span>
There is a free version of this plugin, with some limited functionality; we recommend to try it out before buying the Pro version.
= 3.1.0 - 26/04/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce v3.x.x compatibility -
* Dev -
* Dev - Admin - "Reset Section Settings" option added.
* Dev - Admin - Variations "price required" placeholder hidden.
* Dev - Admin -
* Tweak - Code refactoring.
* Tweak -
coder.fm link changed to
= 3.0.3 - 21/12/2016 =
* Dev - General - Make All Products "Call for Price" - option added.
= 3.0.2 - 15/12/2016 =
* Fix -
handle_deprecated_options() fixed. This produced notice on plugin activation.
= 3.0.1 - 14/12/2016 =
* Tweak - readme.txt updated.
= 3.0.0 - 08/12/2016 =
* Dev - Variable (and variation) and grouped products support added.
* Dev -
is_page check added.
* Dev - Multisite support added.
* Dev - Translation (POT) file added.
* Dev - Version system added.
* Dev - Major code refactoring.
* Tweak - Author added.
* Tweak - Plugin renamed.
= 2.0.1 - 08/08/2015 =
* Dev - Solaris theme compatibility added.
= 2.0.0 - 28/07/2015 =
* Dev - Option to hide/show sale tag added.
* Dev - Option to set specific "call for price" text for related products added.
* Dev - Options to set specific "call for price" text for single, category and homepage added (instead of checkboxed).
* Dev - Major code refactoring. Settings are moved to "WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price".
= 1.0.1 =
* Sale icon removed.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.