Order Minimum Amount for WooCommerce plugin lets you set minimum amount for orders in WooCommerce.
Customizable user messages can be displayed on cart and/or checkout pages.
You can select if you want to exclude shipping when calculating order (i.e. cart) total amount.
You can also stop customer from seeing the checkout page if minimum amount not reached.
Additionally you can set different minimum order amount for each user role.
= 1.1.0 - 24/07/2017 =
* Dev - Autoloading plugin options.
* Dev -
exit added after
* Dev - Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
* Dev - Plugin header ("Text Domain" etc.) updated.
= 1.0.1 - 08/02/2017 =
* Dev - Language (POT) file added.
* Fix - Link fixed in User Role settings.
= 1.0.0 - 04/02/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.