More Sorting Options for WooCommerce extends WooCommerce by adding more sorting options. With this plugin you can:
- Add custom sorting options to WooCommerce (sort by title, SKU, stock quantity)
- Rearrange sorting order in drop down on frontend
- Rename or remove default WooCommerce sorting options
- Completely remove all product sorting from shop frontend
You can add:
- Sort by title: A to Z
- Sort by title: Z to A
- Sort by SKU: Ascending
- Sort by SKU: Descending
- Sort by stock quantity: Ascending
- Sort by Stock Quantity: Descending
When sorting by SKU, you can choose if you want sort SKUs as numbers or as text.
If you want to change the order of sorting options on frontend (in drop down box), you can do that in this section.
Default order is:
menu_order is for “Default sorting”.
Default WooCommerce Sorting
In this section you can rename or remove any of WooCommerce default sorting options.
Remove All Sorting
Last section lets you completely remove sorting from frontend.
All settings are accessible from “WooCommerce > Settings > More Sorting”.
This plugin is an extended version of free More Sorting Options for WooCommerce plugin.
= 3.1.1 - 23/07/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce v3 compatibility -
woocommerce_clean() replaced with
* Dev - Advanced - Restore default WooCommerce Sorting -
remove_action added to
* Dev - Plugin header ("Text Domain") updated.
* Dev - Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
= 3.1.0 - 08/03/2017 =
* Dev - "Custom Meta Sorting" section added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "No sorting" option added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Random sorting" option added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by number of comments" options added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by slug" options added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by total sales" options added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by product ID" options added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by date (ascending)" option added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by author" options added.
* Dev - Custom Sorting - "Sort by last modified date" options added.
* Dev - Advanced - "Restore default WooCommerce Sorting" option added.
* Dev - Admin settings divided into separate sections. Dashboard added to General settings section.
* Dev -
ID added as second
* Dev - "Reset settings" checkbox added.
* Dev - Code refactoring: separate
order param added (e.g.
sku_asc replaced with
title removed as it already exists in WooCommerce default function.
= 3.0.2 - 19/12/2016 =
* Fix - Multisite WooCommerce check fixed.
= 3.0.1 - 15/12/2016 =
* Fix -
handle_deprecated_options() fixed. This produced notice on plugin activation.
= 3.0.0 - 13/12/2016 =
* Fix -
load_plugin_textdomain() moved from
init hook to constructor.
* Dev - Remove All Sorting - Empty
loop/orderby.php template added to ensure maximum compatibility;
* Dev - Remove All Sorting - Storefront theme compatibility added.
* Dev - Remove All Sorting -
init hook replaced with
* Dev - "Rearrange Sorting" section added.
* Dev - "Default Sorting Options" section added.
* Dev - Code refactoring. "Custom Sorting" - "Enable Section" checkbox added. Functions renamed etc.
* Tweak - Plugin renamed.
= 2.1.0 - 08/10/2016 =
* Dev - Version variable added.
* Dev - Multisite support added.
* Fix - Coder.fm link fixed.
* Tweak - Plugin renamed.
* Tweak - Author added.
* Tweak - Readme.txt header updated.
* Tweak - Language (POT) file added.
= 2.0.1 - 27/08/2015 =
* Dev - Remove All Sorting - Blaszok theme compatibility added.
= 2.0.0 - 29/07/2015 =
* Dev - Option to treat SKUs as numbers or texts when sorting, added.
* Dev - Sorting by stock quantity - added.
* Dev - Major code refactoring. Settings are moved to "WooCommerce > Settings > More Sorting Pro".
= 1.0.2 =
* 'Remove any sorting option' option added
* Sort by SKU option added
* Default sorting bug fixed
= 1.0.1 =
* 'Remove all sorting' option added
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release