Custom Order Status for WooCommerce plugin lets you add custom order statuses to WooCommerce. When adding status, you can set:
- Custom status slug.
- Custom status label.
- Custom status icon.
- Custom status icon color.
Added custom statuses can be added to admin order list bulk actions and to admin reports.
Custom Order Status Tool
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|$19.99 $49.99
= 1.3.4 - 24/05/2018 =
* Dev - "Advanced: Filters priority" option added.
= 1.3.3 - 15/05/2018 =
* Dev - "Text Color" option added.
= 1.3.2 - 15/05/2018 =
* Dev - "Enable Colors in Status Column" option added.
* Dev - "WC tested up to" added to the plugin header.
= 1.3.1 - 10/05/2017 =
* Fix -
Too few arguments to function Alg_WC_Custom_Order_Statuses_Settings_Section::get_settings() fixed.
= 1.3.0 - 30/04/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility - Order ID.
* Dev - Custom Order Status Tool - Sanitizing slug before adding new status.
* Dev - Custom Order Status Tool - "Delete with fallback" separate button added. Simple "Delete" button now deletes statuses without any fallback.
* Dev - Custom Order Status Tool - "Edit" functionality moved from Pro to free version.
* Tweak - readme.txt and plugin header updated.
* Tweak - Custom Order Status Tool - Restyled.
* Tweak - Custom Order Status Tool - Code refactoring.
* Tweak - Link changed from
= 1.2.1 - 23/01/2017 =
* Dev - "Reset settings" button added.
* Tweak - readme.txt fixed.
= 1.2.0 - 17/01/2017 =
* Fix - Tool - Add - Checking for duplicate default WooCommerce status added.
* Dev - Tool - "Edit" custom status button added.
* Dev - Fallback status on delete.
* Dev - "Add Custom Statuses to Admin Order List Action Buttons" options added.
* Dev - Extended (paid) version added.
* Tweak - Plugin "Tags" updated.
= 1.1.0 - 14/12/2016 =
* Fix -
load_plugin_textdomain() moved from
init hook to constructor.
* Fix - All
get_option calls have default value now.
* Dev - Language (POT) file added. Domain 'custom-order-statuses-for-woocommerce' changed to 'custom-order-statuses-woocommerce'.
* Dev - Bulk actions added in proper way for WordPress version >= 4.7.
* Tweak - Donate link updated.
= 1.0.0 - 12/11/2016 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.