Plugin lets you set custom order numbers in WooCommerce. Order numbers can be sequential. Optionally you can add suffix etc. to order number.
Custom numbers will be assigned to new orders automatically. There is also a tool to renumerate (i.e. recount) existing orders.
You can also enable order tracking by custom number and admin order search by custom number.
= 1.1.1 - 13/01/2018 =
* Dev - "Manual Order Number" option added.
* Dev - "WC tested up to" added to plugin header.
= 1.1.0 - 24/07/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce v3 compatibility - Order ID and date.
* Dev - Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
* Dev - Plugin header ("Text Domain" etc.) updated.
= 1.0.1 - 06/01/2017 =
* Fix - Translation domain fixed.
* Dev - Language (POT) file uploaded.
= 1.0.0 - 02/01/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin :)
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.